As a musician and avid li...
The problem with AOR as a...
Thanks Jose. However, man...
I would have voted "no" a...
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

Explorer
21-01-2018 21:04
Lucky and now skint, judging by the winning bid!!

jefflynnefan
21-01-2018 20:47
Some lucky Jeff Lynne fan got a real rarity! https://www.ebay....fr
esh=true

englandashes
21-01-2018 09:43
Yep in Argent, especially as Rod Argent and Jim we’re cousins.

gdazegod
21-01-2018 07:43
Didn't Rodford also play in Argent and Charlie too?

englandashes
20-01-2018 22:04
Jim Rodford, bass player, The Kinks, Phoenix (I think?), but I remember him with The Zombies, saw live a while back. RIP

englandashes
17-01-2018 21:50
In response to Cyrille Regis, BBC 2 repeat the Adrian Chiles documentary, Whites v Blacks, How Football Changed A Nation, unbelievable true story, worth watching

Explorer
17-01-2018 18:44
Review of the rather splendid `Hornal` album is in the works too.

gdazegod
17-01-2018 01:57
Dave and Jeff's best of 2017 wrap-up's just around the corner too.. computer work

gdazegod
17-01-2018 01:56
There is a three-part article coming up for E.L.O (Eldorado, A New World Record and Out Of The Blue). Look out for it soon.

Explorer
16-01-2018 08:52
Stoke fans have my commiserations.Und
er Lambert the Villa played some of the most boring, unimaginative football I`ve ever had the misfortune to witness.Relegation
?,yes I`d say so.

View Thread
GDM » Public » Reissues
 Print Thread
Rock Candy Latest
Explorer
A little birdy tells me that first Legs album is going to really special...

reyno-roxx
Explorer wrote:

A little birdy tells me that first Legs album is going to really special...

You know more than me on that score then Makcolm, but the liner notes are certainly very revealing in terms of never before disclosed detail. score 10

reyno-roxx
Emda wrote:

Will Rock Candy reissue the first Refugee album Affairs in Babylon?

I'm sure it's on a wish list. Will ask.

Explorer
Tried to send you a PM Dave but it says your inbox is full.

reyno-roxx
Try now Malcolm

Explorer
Still saying it's full, send me a PM and I'll reply, see if that works.

gdazegod
Sorry guys, I had to put a cap on the Message Box. The Messages table was one of the things giving me grief when we did the GDM site upgrade, due to the crap that was in there, and because (like emails), everything was repeated.

I will be making changes to the way we use Messages in the future, which will probably be a solution outside of GDM.

reyno-roxx
Thanks for the info George. Sent you an e-mail instead Malcolm

Explorer
Got it and sent a reply.

gdazegod
Guys, I have it on good authority that the 1982 Fortnox album is being lined up by Rock Candy very soon. I talk to the FK guys often, and they say it's in the can.

No details about bonus tracks nor who is (or could be) doing the essay.

Dave, are you on the case with this one?

reyno-roxx
Not me. I only know about the things I'm doing the notes for ( though equally interesting).

rkbluez
Fortnox is cool...but I wish they'd do Striker, Streek, Ozz, MPG & Novo Combo!!! They did Creed so you never know.
Edited by rkbluez on 07-01-2018 14:27

rkbluez
Wouldn't mind RC doing Montrose - Mean...see what this is going for on E-bay!!!!!!!!!!

Nick C
Might have to dig that puppy out, not played it for a while.

rkbluez
Played a CD-R of it and forgot how good it was...a damn fine kick ass solid hard rock album...would be cool if it was on Rock Candy's to do list.

Kaipa - Children Of The Sounds

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Theatre - 1981 Diamonds, H.E.A.T (Sweden) - 2010 Freedom Rock, Vox Tempus - 2004 In The Eye Of Time, Fotomaker - 2009 Interview with Frankie Vinci, Parsons, Alan - 1999 The Time Machine, Toronto - 1982 Get It On Credit, Pole Position - 1993 Pole Position, Jet (UK) - 1975 Jet, Nash, Nancy - 1982 Letting Go, Aerosmith - 2012 Music From Another Dimension, The Giant Leap - 2007 Another Day Rising, Wildside - 1992 Under The Influence, Saxon - 2004 Lionheart, Spider (UK) - 1982 Rock N Roll Gypsies, Bush, Stan (and Barrage) - 1987 Stan Bush and Barrage
Tags©
Boys Brigade Gypsy Rose Rock Candy Records Dirty Looks Little River Band LRB Chasing Violets Dave Mason At Vance Shaun Cassidy Actors And Actresses Tempestt Pat Travers Band Hot Leg Carole King Wounded Bird Anabis Jesse Damon Silent Rage Fraze Gang Yogi Jonah Koslen W.A.S.P Moody Blues Hounds EP Moritz Saxon Heavenly Kansas Kick Axe Wounded Bird Rock Candy Records Darlins Darlin Lucky 13 EP Cinema Face Sneaker Head East
All Tags
Search DDG