Theme Switcher

Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.

Notes about GDM Themes

Notes about GDM Registration

Site Stats

Album Reviews: 6920
Comments: 16841
Ratings: 5040
Forum Posts: 22609

Search DDG

View Thread

The Year of Sexual Misconduct Print Thread

Started by gdazegod on 21-12-2017 08:23

There are 2 posts in this thread and it was viewed 203 times
Who posted:
  • gdazegod 1
  • Eric 1
gdazegod
It's been a year of misfits, annoying habits, bitcoin mania and social media unrest. It's been dominated by Donald Trump, the Republican Party, Hollywood, and well you can guess the rest. Naughty boys getting outed for all their dirty deeds done cheap years ago.

It all started with Rolf Harris, the Australian 'Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport' being outed and taken to court and put into prison. From there the gravy train unraveled and many many bad men have been caught out. Harvey Weinstein, Brian Singer, Dustin Hoffman, Kevin Spacey and many more. Not only Hollywood, but The Vatican as well. Those naughty Catholics! lol..

last rites stress

The ladies call it the #MeToo hash-tag, and the high profile names that have came forward is staggering, but not surprising. Remember Hollywood is controlled by the Jewish Zionists. The sooner they take control away from these Studios with the names such as Goldman Meyer, the better.

I heard this week from Sir Peter Jackson that some of these crazed men in high places would black-list actresses if they didn't provide favours of the 'you know what' kind. So money and opportunity speaks volumes, and the issue is deafening for its silence. I'm sure the #metoo movement is going to continue well into 2018. I have the popcorn at the ready.

Not that I watch a lot of movies at the theatre these days. Only the big Sci-fi blockbusters. Thank god for Torrent Uploaders I say.

Eric
The Hollywood situation is deserved as is empty seats in NFL stadiums, the latter strong-arming tax payer's for decades. Its far from over and 2018 should be interesting....

Jump to Forum: