Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Glenn Tipton - Parkinson's Disease
gdazegod
Sad news about Glenn Tipton's omgoing battle with Parkinson's Disease. Ten years ago, he wa diagnosed with the early onset of the disease. and it has now got to a point where he can't tour with Judas Priest anymore.

With a new album just around the corner, Priest will head onto the road with producer and guitarist Andy Sneap (also of the band Hell), as the replacement.

Best wishes Glenn.

http://www.blabbe...s-disease/

Carl Noonan
Everytime I read the news there is something bad happening with my heroes lately. After the tragic passing of Pat Torpey I hope Glenn can fight this horrible disease and stay with us.

Explorer
Lucky enough to meet him on a fair few occasions when I worked at Bullet Records. He was busy renovating a big place just outside of town back then. A very unassuming chap and always happy to stay and chat with everyone...cruel news.

darkblue
More sad news. Stay strong Glenn.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Ragged Saints, The - 2013 The Sound Of Breaking Free, Keel - 2010 Streets Of Rock And Roll, Secret Service - 1979 Oh Susie!, Bluebeard - 1978 Bluebeard, Target - 2017 In Range, Hydra - 1974 Hydra, AC/DC - 1988 Blow Up Your Video, Big Big Train - 2004 Gathering Speed, Wigelius - 2012 Reinventions, Clover - 1977 Unavailable, Gentle Giant - 1980 Civilian, Black Sabbath - 1981 Mob Rules, Hanson, Bob - 1990 Nuff Said, Y & T - 1984 In Rock We Trust, Glasgow - 1987 Zero-Four-One
Tags©
Physical Rocket Rock Candy Records White Sister Helker Journey Live Albums Bay City Rollers Duke Jupiter Reckless (Sweden) Pride Of Lions Wounded Bird Gregg Rolie Raven Richard Grieco April Wine Brian Greenway Angela And The Rude Huey Lewis Brainfever Rockett Love EP Pocketful Kiki Dee Best Of 2013 Turbulence Nazareth Private Eye (Norway) House Of Lords Toxic Shame Bittersuite The Bobbies Robby Valentine Pretty Maids Ammotraack Shyyne
All Tags