There are 12 posts in this thread and it was viewed 234 times
Who posted:
  • Nick C 5
  • Explorer 4
  • mickey 1
  • jefflynnefan 1
  • Eddy_M 1
Something for all Power Pop lovers!!.
Ex Jellyfish, Imperial Drag and Beck man Roger Joseph Manning Jr is releasing his first new music in some 10 years, (Glamping) and also revisiting his back catalogue. All the details can be found over at https://www.pledg...hmanningjr
This is good news! Clicking on your link now.
Is Glamping just a British thing?...answers on a postcard please.
Nick C
Yeah, yeah, yeah - cool!
Nick C
So that's another pre-ordered! I'm losing track on pledge / pre-orders e.t.c. When the Cats in Space Live arrived a few weeks ago I'd completely forgotten about it, I thought it had been sent for free at first for buying the other two albums from the band Grin
Same here, I've had the second Space Elevator album ordered for what seems like an eternity.
Really great news! i´m a huge fan of Jellyfish, Imperial Drag were good, and his two previous solo albums were like a miracle, i mean almost as good as Jellyfish.
Nick C
Yeah - I agree Mickey, those albums are gems.
..and don't forget Logan's Sanctuary.
Nick C
...strangely I only ordered the Logan's Sanctuary a few days back, but checking through my other stuff there's Malibu, TV Eyes and of course the weirdly funny Moog Cookbook.
there's also Beatnik Beach, RJM and Andy Sturmer's pre Jellyfish band
'everybody wants, everybody needs'
Nick C
Yeah....nice one, got the BB on CD and blue vinyl, don't know how I missed that Grin
Jump to Forum: