Theme Switcher

Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.

Site Stats

Album Reviews: 6922
Comments: 16840
Ratings: 5042
Forum Posts: 22613

Search DDG

View Thread

Thrills - First Thrills Print Thread

Started by Nick C on 05-04-2018 18:32

There are 10 posts in this thread and it was viewed 309 times
Who posted:
  • Nick C 2
  • opbrekke 2
  • swazi 2
  • swingkingandy 1
  • gdazegod 1
  • RobLynott 1
  • Geir 1
Nick C
I dunno how many know about this but I've just visited the Thrills site and it looks like you can order on CD First Thrills and the unreleased Magic Hands/ From Kingdom Come. I tried having it sent to the U.K. but it says its not available over here yet. Looks like it is a double CD - might be a useful heads up to the U.S. based folks here. Here's the link to the site - they have a merchandising page.

https://www.thrillsofficial.com/home

I've fired off an email asking if the situation is going to change...but the only real one I tried is the pr dept. There's no band email for contact as such.

gdazegod
Bruce might have some contact details, considering Thrills reissed a CD through AOR-FM a few years back.

Over to you Mr SwingKingAndy.

swazi
Yes, very unfortunate that AOR-FM did not reissue the "First Thrills" anymore. Frown

swingkingandy
alas I don't. Any addresses I had were lost when I changed email address due to the amount of spam I was receiving.

Geir
I haven't been in touch with (Thrills producer and co-writer) Tom Ingegno recently, but I assume that's him behind the new Thrills website. A lot of effort has also gone into rebuilding the band's Facebook presence recently, so if you contact the band via that page, I expect you'll get an answer fairly promptly.

Furthermore, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if our own Misterpomp knows a thing or two about all this. Anyway, here's the Facebook link: https://www.faceb...rillsBand/

Oh, yeah, and to my knowledge all of the band's music is now available via iTunes and Apple Music, for those of you who have access to that.

opbrekke

>Geir wrote:

I haven't been in touch with (Thrills producer and co-writer) Tom Ingegno recently, but I assume that's him behind the new Thrills website. A lot of effort has also gone into rebuilding the band's Facebook presence recently, so if you contact the band via that page, I expect you'll get an answer fairly promptly.

Furthermore, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if our own Misterpomp knows a thing or two about all this. Anyway, here's the Facebook link: https://www.faceb...rillsBand/

Oh, yeah, and to my knowledge all of the band's music is now available via iTunes and Apple Music, for those of you who have access to that.

opbrekke
I just pre ordered First thrills Magic hands cd. It cost $ 25 plus $ 5 shipping. I assume this pertains to US customers only. Overseas customers might have to inquire on Fb for other purchasing options.

Nick C
The band got back and the CD will be released by Secret Jazzer Recs "out of the
U.K." as a double set in the next couple of months. Thumbs Up

RobLynott
Yes, both albums are on itunes. Just listened to them and must say that they do sound really good. This is a surefire purchase!

Thanks to everyone for the information!!!

swazi

>Nick C wrote:

The band got back and the CD will be released by Secret Jazzer Recs "out of the
U.K." as a double set in the next couple of months. Thumbs Up

Nice! Thumbs Up

Jump to Forum: