Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
new GDM Wiki - taking registrations
Carl Noonan
I'm in :-)

Explorer
Still can`t register, still giving me the same message `Sorry, a user with this login already exists`.

gdazegod
Malcolm, login with lower case, explorer, use a temporary password: password123.
You should be good to go. I've just tried it, it looks ok.
Edited by gdazegod on 26-04-2018 22:56

englandashes
Yep, done....

stranger
I can't login either.

it keeps saying the user with this login already exists

dangerzone
I'm on board!

gdazegod
Hi Stranger (Remco), yes you are already registered.
Click on the Login button (not Register).
Enter your username in lower-case.
Enter password, you should be good to go.

Cheers.
George

stranger
Unfortunately I am still having trouble.
Can you reset my password? Maybe that will get me in.

gdazegod
Remco, just changed your pwd to a temporary default password123, it works, just tested the login at my end. Please change your password to something else when you are logged on, via the Profile button in the top right corner.

If you are still having issues, please clear out the cache of your browser.

Cheers.
George

stranger
That did the trick, thanks!

dtabachn
I still can't log in. Seems like my user (dtabachn) already exists but I can't access. I receive the following messages: ' Sorry, username or password was wrong.' and 'Sorry, a user with this login already exists'. Could you please reset my password, George?
Edited by dtabachn on 27-04-2018 13:51

gdazegod
Dave, sounds like you are going back into the Register screen again.
You would only get this message if you were trying enter in user details that already exist.

Anyhow, i have reset the password to password123, please change it when you get in.
Also clean the cache in your browser.

Cheers
G

dtabachn
It's working now. I've just changed the temporary password. Thanks, George!

gdazegod
Great Thumbs Up

mickey
George, i´ve tried to log in at the new GDZ web during the last week but i can´t, it seems my old password is not accepted: ' Sorry, username or password was wrong.', may you help me?

mickey
mickey wrote:

George, i´ve tried to log in at the new GDZ web during the last week but i can´t, it seems my old password is not accepted: ' Sorry, username or password was wrong.', may you help me?

Done! Thank you!!!!

Eric
Good to go!

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Scorpions, The - 2007 Humanity: Hour I, Van Arx - 2017 Stand Together For Rock And Roll, Remain The Same - 2007 The Artefact, Takara - 2002 A Taste Of Heaven [Reissue], Little Caesar - 2014 Interview with Ron Young, Van Halen - 1979 Van Halen II, Charlie - 1979 Fight Dirty, Gowan - 1990 Lost Brotherhood, Smaavik, Bente - 2012 1979-2011, Negus - 2007 Dare To Dream, Heartbreak Radio - 2013 On Air, Jump - 2001 On Impulse, Bogaert, Jane - 2010 5th Dimension, Hott Roxx - 1978 Rock N Roll's Gone Hollywood, Valentine, Robby - 2014 The Queen Album
Tags©
Lynx Styx Brad Mormino Lynyrd Skynyrd EP Impellitteri Girl Rock Candy Records Fiction Syxx Stateline Beach Boys Carl Wilson Big Smile Anand The Chance Love Chapter Band Pain And Passion Longplayer Jato Roadmaster Soleil Moon Shari Ulrich Mark Spiro Keven Jordan John Sykes Magnum Cornerstone Jim Peterik The Eagles Phil Vincent Toxic Shame Rock Candy Records Lionheart (UK) Phil Vincent DErcole
All Tags