Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
Interesting new releases coming up
gdazegod
A couple of interesting albums coming up from my perspective:

Fargo - Constellation (SPV/Steamhammer, 25th May)
Guild Of Ages - Rise (Escape Music
Clif Magness - Lucky Dog (Frontiers, 13th July)
The Night Flight Orchestra - Sometimes The World Ain't Enough (Nuclear Blast, 29th June)

Reyno, I know you are a Fargo fan, have you heard about this one?

gdazegod
Here's a rather scathing review of Fargo.

https://getreadyt...tellation/

gdazegod
Here's a video from the team at SPV. hmm!

YouTube Video:

reyno-roxx
Hi George, yup had it for a while. It certainly isn't FrontPage Lover or F, but I enjoyed it. Been in touch with Peter Knorn this week too. They never have been embraced by English audiences in the past and that won't change, but still popular in Germany. I asked Peter whether his book would ever be published in English, but sadly it won't be because he believes it wouldn't translate very well in terms of its humour. Having read it I could see why. Someone could give it a good go and it would be a very entertaining read if done properly but how many would it sell.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Hall And Oates - 1979 X-Static, Dockers Guild - 2016 The Heisenberg Diaries - Book A: Sounds of Future Past, Top Johnny - 2009 Top Johnny, Perry, Steve - 1994 For The Love Of Strange Medicine, Big Bad Wolf - 1998 Big Bad Wolf, Little Caesar - 2012 American Dream, Bad English - 1989 Bad English, Russell, Kevin - 2004 My Generation, Saga - 2012 20/20, Best of 2009 - 2009 englandashes, Champion - 1988 Halfway To Heaven, Slick Band - 1976 Slick Band, ZZ Top - 1990 Recycler, Thieves In The Temple - 2003 Thick As Thieves, Golden Earring - 1975 To The Hilt
Tags©
Axtion Santana White Heart Dragon Unruly Child L.E.O Liv Sin Balance Of Power The Storm Nick Jameson The Poodles Tormentor Rock Candy Records Reggie Knighton Dollar Angry Tears Aerosmith Live Albums License EP Cheek Day One Priscilla Engle Whitesnake Blue Thunder Southern Sons White Widdow Mark Morris De Mont Six Shot Revival Minor Giant Europe Motley Crue Whitesnake Firehouse Warrant Dokken The Essential Series Skid Row (USA) Poison Twisted Sister W.A.S.P Cinderella Vinnie Vincent Invasion Def Leppard Ratt Bon Jovi Tyketto
All Tags