Need help identifying some obscure 80s soft rock songs.

I've recently become part of the lostwave community and noticed some collectors lurk on these boards. I was wondering if anyone could identify the following few songs:

As far as I know, they were recorded off radio stations (I think the Johnny song actually came from some Italian show) but the lyrics can't be found through Google.

Comments

• Options
    DaveTDaveT Buenos Aires, Argentina

This is an entertaining challenge. I tried with the Google music identification tool and also searching for pieces of the lyrics I could get off the songs, which I suppose you've already done. I'll keep on trying.

BTW, these are nice songs, can't get the chorus to the uptempo last one off my head, lol! All sounds very 80s to me.

• Options
    gdazegodgdazegod Antipodes

Yes, some good finds there Kurt. There's a lot of these obscure songs which can be found on YouTube. Some of these are on sampler albums or on radio station compilations that never saw the light of day on their own merits, which makes it that much harder to identify.

• Options

Out of curiosity, what exactly IS the ‘lostwave community”? A cursory search leads me to believe it’s made up of people trying to help others identify mystery tracks. But maybe there’s more to it? (I only learned of the whole ‘vaporwave’ scene about a year ago).

Sorry I can’t help identify, but agree they’re nice tracks— definitely 80’s sounding!

• Options

You hit the nail right on the head. Lostwave can pretty much cover any music genre as long as the track is unknown.

• Options
    gdazegodgdazegod Antipodes

I have an online friend from Uruguay called Cesar, and he would be right up there as a lifetime member of the Lostwave Community. :*

• Options
    PatrickHemmingPatrickHemming Tampa Florida

Those are three outstanding songs of which I have no clue who the artist is. I’d be very interested in all three, especially that Hi-Tech third song. Good stuff.

• Options

The third song has been solved: